The image of Tony Fernandez to the Malaysian public is that of someone able to talk back to authority, those in power, and make disturbing accusation of incumbent national airline, Malaysia Airlines.
Several months ago when he was embarassed by the reversal of MAS-Air Asia collaboration, he kept his macho composure to announce he is leaving for greener pasture of Indonesia and continued his fight with Malaysia Airports.
After the announcement of new Malindo Airlines [read here], he continued his libido-filled talk.
Tony Fernandez sure gave us the impression that he’s got a dong the size of his arm and able to outlast the “kelipatan orgasme” (by the way, thats an Indonesian terminology) of several partners.
Unfortunately, he disappointed Malaysia when he acknowledged to VIVANews Indonesia that he has a problem of “lemahnya penetrasi” (weak penetration) [read it here.].
No wonder Tony Fernandez was heard lately to be indulging in dirty talks over the phone with his endless stream of SMSes. He was merely hiding his shortcomings to sustain arousal.
|“After this, we’ll have your choicest stewardesses. Bring Khairy along!”
Never mind the fact that back in the time of Pak Lah’s administration, Tony Fernandez had powerful people backing him from behind. The public will not know and do not care for any of these inside stories.
They are too kiasu to only be bothered about being abused and humiliated by Air Asia as long as they get cheap fares. They are willing to worship Tony Fernandez as the Indian tokong (the Chinese tokong being Lim Guan Eng) even if he conned them with his surcharges and ad hocrules.
When Tony Fernandez announced he was leaving for Indonesia, this blog did forewarned that he will not have it easy with the proud but unpredictable Indonesian authority. [Read Solopos here.]
He is not in Malaysia during the time of slumberjack where he had many inside the corridors of power to strong arm MAS to giveaway routes. In Indonesia, it is not as easy as he think it is to do quick expansion. [Read here.]
The entreprenuer he is, Tony Fernandez did not take it laying down and ask for Government help as compared to other Bumiputera professional managers or entrepreneurs he lambasted before. Off course, the public took his cock talk hook, line and sinker, without knowing that Tony Fernandez got Air Asia on a silver platter and it benefited from tax break and subsidies too!
|Tony F attempt to solve penetration problem by “embracing” Batavia Air
He immediately addressed his “masaalah penetrasi” (penetration problem) by announcing the takeover of Batavia Air at the end of July. The Asian Edition of the Wall Street Journal here reported:
AirAsia will buy a 49% stake in closely held Batavia Air, while AirAsia’s local partner, PT Fersindo Nusaperkasa, will purchase the remaining 51%, with both deals totaling about $80 million. Foreign companies are only allowed to own as much as 49% of an Indonesian airline. Batavia Air is one of the largest airlines in Indonesia, with an 11% market share for domestic flights.
In Malaysia, Air Asia issued a statement and Sin Chew here reported the Bernama report as a 76% takeover. Read below:
… AirAsia Investment Ltd (of Indonesia), has signed an agreement with its partner, PT Fersindo Nusaperkasa, to acquire PT Metro Batavia, which operates Batavia Air and Aero Flyer Institute (AFI), an aviation training school.
The tripartite agreement was signed in Jakarta today between AAB, Fersindo and Metro Batavia.
The acquisition of 100 per cent interests in Metro Batavia by AAB and Fersindo will be executed in two stages, through acquisition of a majority 76.95 per cent stake and subsequently followed by the remaining 23.05 per cent held by its existing shareholders.
Air Asia has only 8 planes for the domestic Indonesian market and the acquisition increase the combined capacity “to fly to over 14 million passengers and serve 42 Indonesian and 12 international destinations.”
But still, Batavia is a smallish Airline in the highly competitive Indonesian market dominated by Garuda and it’s LCC, Citilink with a combines market share of 27% and it’s leading LCC, Lion Air with 51% market share the Indonesian market share.
|Since Monday, Tony F’s balls shriveled and shaft shortened, and had to talk dirty to get arousal
Where Air Asia is all Airbus and known for their large order Airbus, Lion Air is all Boeings and has a USD21.5 billion deal for 230 Boeings 737 to add to their existing fleet of 92. Their order book is 400 airplanes.
Tony F claimed Air Asia is ready to take on new rival Malindo Airways. [Read NST here]
However, he made some arrogant remarks that was negatively reported by the Indonesian media. [Read VIVANews here.]
Although he is seldom pictured with his pretty stewardess, his reaction seemed typical of one sexually deprived bloke. Tony was sending out nasty SMSes and talking dirty about Lion Air’s IPO delay, safety issue few years ago due to a crash, their pending IATA membership and even cursing at Prime Minister Dato Najib.
It turns out that this dirty talks is not to arouse his partner or himself but to cover his shortcomings.
|This doesn’t solve weak penetration
It is noticeable that his balls shriveled since Monday, the day Dato Najib himself launched the NADI-Lion Air initiative. He knows the tie-up between NADI and Lion Air had strategic and competitive values.
Lion Air has planes. NADI has engineering strength from close link with TUDM and Boeing Lockheed MROs capabilities i.e.something Air Asia had always wanted.
The new airline could solve issues faced by Lion Air and the KLIA2 problem created by Tony F’s cockiness and arrogance. Looks like Lim Guan Eng got his cockiness and arrogance from Tony Fernandez.
There will be traffic going to the KLIA he planned to sabotage. If Malaysia Airport can deliver and at the same time promote themselves in the competitive regional airport market, more Airlines will take a look at Sepang.
With all these assistance to Government, he will move lower than Malindo in the take-off pecking order.
Tony Fernandez also realised he has gone overboard with his boasting to the highly nationalistic Indonesian as he spin Malindo’s entry will eased invasion of Malaysia. [Read Detiknews here].
He had just been taught another lesson from the Indonesian as in who is the boss. The Indonesian threatened to stop the Batavia Air deal and forced him to disclose ownership structure. Only in late August did he get clearance. [Read Wall Street Journal Asian edition here.]
|Mile High or syok sendiri-sendiri?
He tried to please himself with a masturbation that it will hurt MAS more than Air Asia. Who is he trying to fool?
Lion Air can bring air traffic to KLIA and it will have a secondary benefit to MAS and also Air Asia.
In today’s aviation where connectivity is of strategic importance, MAS and Lion Air has that advantage. MAS will be a member of OneWorld and has 60 code-sharing arrangements.
Lion Air with their Boeings has medium and long haul routes and planned for digital connectivity.
On this, Air Asia failed to score. They have no connectivity.
This news and Tony Fernandez’s overweight problem also made his shaft shortened. He now realised that he was given a lesson by Malaysia Airport and the Government as in who is the boss now back home.
Malaysiaairlinesfamilies comment there’s always something hiding behind the FAT TONY BASTARD FERNANDEZ’s sleazy face and low class mentality.
Unless he supports Pakatan Rakyat, he has no Government to arm twist others for him.
|Zany Branson left Tony
His own mentor, Sir Richard Branson bailed out on him.
Many believed Branson realised that AirAsia has insufficient fund to pay back the down-payment of large aircraft orders that was last made by Tony Fernandez in Paris in 2011.
The yearly revenue AirAsia-Malaysia has been making is only RM4 billions (USD1.2 billions) and the accumulative debts is currently estimated at RM57 billions (USD19 billions).
Tony Fernandez will need 19 years to repay back his loan to CIMB and clear all debts, thus the collaboration with MAS.
Anyway he had his fun with Branson and his zany lifestyle.
|Tony F could be saying, “None of those kind of jobs, okay Aireen?”
Everyone reading this posting should be able to figure out why Tony Fernandez sent Aireen Omar yesterday to make a statement that Air Asia and MAHB is working together to make KLIA2 a success. [Read The Starhere]
Surely the photogenically cute CEO is not at the Malaysia Airport office to give a hand job or job for other facial part/(s) to airport officials.
Air Asia has not put in place any plans to move when KLIA2 begin operations in May 2013 but Malindo already announced operations to coincide with the new airport. [Read The Star here.]
Tony Fernandez seemed worried of being f^cked for next year.
He should because there are those that believed he has been having secret meetings with repeatitive sodomy offender and defender of the sickening LGBT lifestyle, Dato Seri Anwar Ibrahim. [Read MAS Families blog here.]
Now… which one is Tony Fernandez’s priority; cashcow Kuala Lumpur or future growth Jakarta?
Since Tony Fernandez is applying a permanent resident status in Indonesia, it should be Jakarta. So he better rid off his pretentious British accented English that still does not hide his Indian side of the family.
To live in Indonesia, he needs to brush up on his Bahasa Indonesia. When you say needs in Bahasa Indonesia, don’t say “perlu” like inBahasa Malaysia. The Indonesian might look at him and say, “butoh!“
Just to correct him – from Another Brick In The Wall